- Hosted in a 100% green zero carbon data center
- Simple and robust user interface
- Scalable virtual servers and storage billed by the hour
- Start one or hundreds of cloud servers in seconds
- Easy-to-use-self-service web console
- API support (EC2 and S3)
- Built in hourly usage metering
- Browser based VM console access
- User and team thresholds and quotas
- Team and project isolation
- Virtual routers, firewalls and load balancers
- Can hook into any monitoring solution
- White labeling
What do the users say?
"After implementing Advania OpenCloud we were able to take the project much further … All of this leaves us a lot more time for teaching and help the students realizing their potential."
|Learn how the University of Reykjavik uses Advania OpenCloud to deliver a unified computing environment to hundreds of students|
| "When so many people work on a single project information flow between people and groups within the team is vital and there computer technology plays a big part. "
Jón Arnar Björnsson, System Administrator, Team Spark
|Read about how Advania OpenCloud enables collaboration in the Team Spark Project|