Advania strengthening the security offering with the acquisition of Painkiller
Advania AB (“Advania”) will further grow products and services to help customers on their digital journey by joining forces with the highly skilled, Norwegian based security specialist Painkiller AS (“Painkiller”).
Key transaction highlights
- Advania has reached a definitive agreement to acquire 100% of Painkiller AS, from the employees and other shareholders.
- Advania, with a heritage dating back to its inception in Iceland in 1939, is a leading IT service provider in the Northern Europe with operations in Sweden, Iceland, Norway, UK, Denmark and Finland.
- Painkiller is a Norwegian-based, fast growing and independent IT-security consulting and software company that was founded in 2019.
As the demand for cyber security capabilities continue to rise among Northern European organizations, so does the need for a partner who can take on complex security projects.
- We believe the opportunity to join forces with Advania will enable us to further develop and improve our security offering to the Nowegian market. Our team will continue to focus on our existing customers and together with Advania excel our delivery capabilities. We are truly excited to work alongside Espen Hartz and the rest of the Advania team, says Johan Rolf, CEO of Painkiller.
- The demand from our customers on security is growing and with our new colleagues on board, we have a highly motivated team of world class professionals to further strengthening our offering. Together we will deliver complex and innovative projects adding more value to our current and new customers, says Espen Hartz, CEO Advania Norway.
For more information, please contact:
Espen Hartz, CEO Advania Norway
Phone: +47 930 29 688
Mikael Noaksson, CEO Advania
Phone: +46 76 140 00 80
About Advania AB
Advania is a Northern European IT-services company, with roots back to 1939, operating in Sweden, Norway, UK, Iceland, Finland and Denmark with more than 3,500 employees. The company focuses on helping customers to improve their performance and be a partner in their digital journey, with innovative use of best available IT platforms and services. Advania serves thousands of corporate customers, multinational enterprises, governments and public institutions, large, small and medium-sized companies in all aspects of society. For further information, please visit advania.com.
About Painkiller AS
Painkiller is a Norwegian-based, fast growing and independent IT-security consulting and software company that was founded in 2019. The team consists of security specialists with extensive experience from multiple industries, both private and public. For further information please visit painkiller.no.